Empower Employees in the digital world. SaaS Cloud services from ClemTech.
Let ClemTech help bring your business into the Cloud. Cloud technology can improve access, collaboration and productivity. Let us show you how to make the cloud affordable.
5 Benefits of the Cloud
5 Benefits of the Cloud
- Business agility- More efficient projects, less operational issues.
- New business models- Cloud services are readily available. Using these readily available services can generate new innovative business models, increase productivity and generate new revenue streams.
- Less operational issues-Cloud services can be deployed repetitively with the same result each time. Spend you time on the business not the network.
- Better use of resources- More efficient projects and less operational issues allows employees to spend their time on what matters "work".
- Less capital expense- The Cloud model permits for managed services. This cuts down on the amount of IT staff and overhead required to manage your business solutions.
Office 365 offers SharePoint and SharePoint integration. These tools provide businesses management of files, secure mobility, reporting and customer relationship management that will improve productivity and ultimately the companies bottom line.
Dropbox for Business
Some companies need an instant solution to file and document sharing. Dropbox for Business provide a secure solution to the growing business problem. Sharing files and documents are easy but the control of access and access to links and files received empowers business for full control of their information.
Microsoft Windows Azure
Azure is Microsoft's cloud computing platform, a growing collection of integrated services, including computing, database, mobile, analytics, networking, storage, and web - for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money. Any IT professional can be productive with Azure; it's integrated tools, pre-built templates, and managed services make it easy to build and manage IT environments for our customers.
Microsoft Office 365 Solutions
ClemTech offers Office 365 products on a per year or per month basis. Through Open licensing, you can purchase 365 products on a per year basis. Through our Cloud Solution Provider program, you can pay on a per month basis. For more details on the program differences, benefits, discounts, and incentives, please reach out to your ClemTech Microsoft account manager.
See the Contact form Below
Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 Business Edition is designed for small and mid sized organizations with minimal financial requirements. This edition, built on Dynamics NAV code, currently has a Financials purpose-built application. Sales and marketing integration will come in Spring of 2017. This small business solution is optimized for 10-250 employees.
Dropbox empowers users to access and share their files anytime, anywhere, on any device. 500 million users take Dropbox to work inside 8 million businesses. Dropbox is the worlds largest, most powerful collaboration network. Dropbox Business offers the same experience that users love, with the control that IT organizations require. Employees are able to simplify complex workflows with inline commenting, granular sharing, and real-time presence in MS Office.